R.F. Lafferty offers a wide array of investment banking opportunities to meet the needs of your portfolio.
For over 75 years, R.F. Lafferty has maintained strong relationships consisting of the most active institutions and accredited investors.
R.F. Lafferty offers companies and financial sponsors comprehensive experience in all aspects of equity capital management, from structuring to deal marketing and execution. Our seasoned team of senior professionals provides expertise and focused attention to help determine the most appropriate issuance strategy for each client’s specific financing goals. R.F. Lafferty’s extensive distribution network and specialized industry insights help to ensure the highest level of marketing intensity for every transaction.
- Initial Public Offerings, Follow-on Primary & Secondary Offerings, Bond Offerings: R.F. Lafferty can act as underwriter or placement agent to solicit the sale of securities to institutional and accredited investors.
- SPAC Offerings: R.F. Lafferty provides companies an additional public listing option for consideration.
- At the Market Offerings (ATMs): R.F. Lafferty sells equity securities from an effective shelf registration into the market in amounts and at the price and time of the issuer’s choosing.
- Rights Offerings: R.F. Lafferty acts as dealer-manager and standby underwriter to advise management on structure, pricing, and timing of the transaction.
Mergers & Acquisitions
R.F. Lafferty professionals have executed transactions across a variety of industries and have relationships with bankers, attorneys and companies worldwide to facilitate potential transactions.
Publicly traded and privately held companies from around the world have counted on R.F. Lafferty’s comprehensive financial advisory services and expert knowledge. We serve buyers and sellers by providing in-depth financial and strategic analysis, identifying optimal potential transaction partners, developing creative deal structures, and negotiating complex transaction terms. Our services include:
- M&A Advisory (Buy & Sell Side): Analyze and advise on challenges that may arise from buy and sell side M&A transactions and make introductions to potential targets and investors.
- Spin outs / Divestitures: Advise, manage and structure transaction to split off section(s) of parent company into independent businesses.
Equity Private Placements
R.F. Lafferty assists private companies to raise equity capital at every stage of the company’s growth cycle.
R.F. Lafferty professionals have long track records of successful financings, resulting in a time-tested perspective and methodology that matches our clients’ financial objectives with quality financial and strategic investors. Our team is uniquely positioned to leverage global resources and provide effective corporate finance solutions.
- R.F. Lafferty has one of the industry’s strongest distribution platforms including private equity and growth funds, venture capital funds, hedge funds, family offices, pension funds, insurance companies, accredited investors and “non-traditional” sources of capital.
- Our professionals make intricate transactions seem simple, utilizing decades of expertise to structure and execute complex private capital raises.
- We focus on quick and efficient closes, allowing management teams to focus on running the business.
- R.F. Lafferty manages the entire placement process, allowing for the smooth infusion of capital that aligns with management’s goals and is compliant to current regulations.
Debt Capital Markets
R.F. Lafferty’s debt and structured credit group focuses on raising debt financing for public and privately held middle market companies. R.F. Lafferty’s Debt Capital Markets Team manages execution from initial positioning to final negotiation. The team opens doors to a wide array of debt capital lenders, specialty credit funds and institutional investors that can provide a variety of solutions.